[hatari-devel] Added mask to videl ST palette

Hi all,

I've added the mask for Videl ST palette writing.

I've tested the piece of code that worked previously under hatari and not on my falcon and now, I have exactly the same behaviour in Hatari and on my real Falcon.

I've left some comments into videl.c prefixed by [Laurent] :
- for Hi res and VDI detection that may not be useful in Falcon mode (i don't know) - for the special shifter duplication of a byte access to the ST palette (we'll have to test if the videl does the same before removing the comments)

regards

Laurent