Re: [hatari-devel] GCC 4.9 is now used on my builds

Am Wed, 28 May 2014 15:49:17 +0200
schrieb Christer Solskogen <christer.solskogen@xxxxxxxxx>:

> On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 1:48 PM, Nicolas Pomarède
> <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Le 28/05/2014 12:49, Christer Solskogen a écrit :
> >

> >> Can you send me a list of all mingw packages you have installed?
> >> (All of the libraries I'm using are compiled by me) - It might have
> >> something to do with termcap or something like that.
> >>

> Hah, funny. If readline is static rl_filename_completion_function is
> gone. If it's a shared library it's found.

Quick question, do you need readline on Windows at all? IIRC when I
compiled Hatari with MinGW quite a bunch of years ago, I noticed that
the history was also working in the debugger without readline, most
likely because the fgets() function has some kind of history built-in.
So unless you really need it, I would simply omit readline from the
Windows builds.