Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Hatari debugging improvements / NatFeats Extension Patch

Le 01/05/2014 17:11, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
I didn't mean showing exceptions that are happening, but showing
which exceptions are configured to be caught by the debugger.
And only when exception debugging is enabled.

It can be a bit annoying to debug something and only after
the fact notice that you e.g. didn't have exception debugging
enabled at all.  With this, one would see it from the statusbar.

Hopefully, people needing this kind of debugging level will know how to give the correct option. You might forget once, but then you will remember to add all the options :)

But maybe we would need a 2nd row in the bottom status bar ? I don't think it would slow down things that much (we already draw a gray area, making it larger should not be noticeable with today's cpu).

This way, we would have enough room to add such option.