Re: [hatari-devel] YM2149 register dump from Hatari debugger

On perjantai 30 toukokuu 2014, Matthias Arndt wrote:
> I have attached the small patch, please review and include if ok. It is
> probably of not much use to most of us but some may have a benefit ;)

Thanks for the patch!

I think it's good to have info function for each chip
/ peripheral which contains internal state and which
Hatari emulates, even if they're less rarely used.

Maybe the name should be just "ym" or "psg", in case
somebody doesn't have readline command line completion
built in. :-)

I'm also a bit on the fence whether these info functions
should be in debuginfo file itself, or where the emulation
for that chip/peripheral is (e.g. Videl & crossbar
info functions could be in their respective files).