Re: [hatari-devel] Adding more information to statusbar

Le 02/05/2014 16:41, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

On perjantai 02 toukokuu 2014, Eero Tamminen wrote:
At least I'm going to shorten the startup wait until help text
goes away, it has been getting annoying to wait for it to go away,
to see Hatari config "at glance".
But core type is actually build, not configuration information.
I'll add it to window title information for the development versions.
If I'll move the info stuff to second statusbar line,

Commited all of above.

will you do the indicator updates?

I moved the current indicators to 2nd line, it looked better that way.

See screenshot.

Just tested, this looks nice :)

But maybe you should add "JOY" above the "-----" ? Else it's hard to see at first what it is.

I will add some FDC infos later, but I still have some STX/IPF work to finish.