Re: [hatari-devel] Adding more information to statusbar

On perjantai 02 toukokuu 2014, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> > See screenshot.
>
> Just tested, this looks nice :)
>
> But maybe you should add "JOY" above the "-----" ? Else it's hard to see
> at first what it is.

I tried having a prefix, but didn't like it much, so I removed it.

(It also makes the information are longer which is more problematic
with WinUAE core as there's more info for that.)

> I will add some FDC infos later, but I still have some STX/IPF work to
> finish.

Ok, let's revisit this topic after that's been added.

Now I would be most interested to get feedback on
the debugger improvements and the potential NatFeats
additions. :-)