Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Hatari floppy drive detection with EmuTOS

On 17 Jan 2014 at 19:17, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> here're the small testing programs.
>
> They will just do a restore with spinup and measure the index pulse
> delay on the drive while the motor is running.
>
> There's one program for drive 0, another for drive 1.
>
> After running the program, wait for the motor of the drives to turn off,
> then press space to start the test (should take 1 or 2 sec).
>
> Please, test the programs on your 2 drives, with or without a floppy
> inserted, and also when drive is disconnected (if you can disconnect A ?
> else it's not a big deal)

Drive A, floppy inserted:
0000994X 000002fY [X = 6,7,9; Y = e,f]

Drive A, no floppy:
No response until I insert floppy, then the same as above

Drive B, floppy inserted:
00009abX 0000019Y [X varies, Y varies]

Drive A, no floppy:
No response until I insert floppy, then the same as above

Drive B, not connected:
No response

Roger