Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Hatari floppy drive detection with EmuTOS

On 17/01/2014 03:07, Roger Burrows wrote:
EmuTOS adjusts internal delays automatically according to the clock speed, so a
3 microsecond delay is 3 microseconds (approximately) on all systems.  I should
probably increase the time.

Roger, are you absolutely sure that the EmuTOS delay loop has been calibrated when detecting the floppy? I vaguely remember trouble with floppy detection (with Hatari?), but I can't remember precisely...

--
Vincent Rivière