|Re: [hatari-devel] Build errors on Mac|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: "hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Build errors on Mac
- From: Bob Carpenter <bcripon89@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 22:07:58 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=BhaxIwuiydOTaeKYpGKDsBpaWE/fhTu/fp5zx6TXzBk=; b=bgwNAfpdBUdETIcknlAnrBQjClATidyBlOUQjV1feX5vRKxdsFzRjCyG/dvlq5YeCM 63KH7v/sD4RXExJx1fO6uwgsDKQ1gPYdxBcqtXwlA+EurTuDsnjhEb25Wyh0ilB0Y2Kf Cm+t268Mvrcp0+9yTw8caOOx0JgG+oYnbwIjJ3+d7mHPtezb0aRqSEGykWvKgPd8sueI Ommk8CbccISdcZ3u4u5R6xg50x0kIw8zu22+NFaze8HuP2SCOGtaXLAPqArc151563rs ENRbCAm5JcfxDhlIiDevnnm16oFcy52dRfrVdjOwaGWBMAaad9amban0P8H/W1HQS6ma XIyg==
I do compile Hatari under OS X. Jerome will be the best person to answer this though. I just downloaded the latest Mercurial version this evening and I only had to add an include path for /usr/local/include to include the IPF header files since I compile Hatari with IPF support. As far as I know, it is not possible to compile Hatari without SDL support even if you use the native OS X interface, SDL is still needed as far as I know. I did not have to do anything to utils.h or utils.c. The cmake build handled almost everything for me. I am running CMake 2.8-8.
I do not compile the PNG library separately. I use the PNG library that is included in XQuartz (community-supported version of X11 when Apple dropped X11 support).
I have only been able to compile an OS X bundle. If I attempt to compile an SDL-only build, it does not work. However, I think that is a problem with my setup.
I did have problems compiling Hatari when I first installed Xcode 5. As usual, Apple changed the rules and I did not have any header files in /usr/include. I had to run a Terminal command of "xcode-select --install" in order to get the header files back where they belonged.
I do not know if this helps you or not. However, since I do compile under OS X, I did want to respond to your question.