Re: [hatari-devel] Build errors on Mac

Le 29/01/2014 20:34, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
Hi all,

Just tried updating to the latest Hatari from Mercurial - and ran into
the following:

1 (minor): Even after cmake (or configure) I had to manually add
-I/opt/local/include to CFLAGS for it to find png.h

2 (major): If my memory serves me right (some of) these are
Microsoft-specific types:

Hi

maybe these types (Uint32, Uint16, ...) exist under Windows, but in our case they come from SDL, so they should workd under mac too.

See /usr/include/SDL/SDL_stdinc.h for example