|Re: [hatari-devel] Build errors on Mac|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Build errors on Mac
- From: Troed Sångberg <troed@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 10:14:53 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=6tdlrsq+xpvVGiboCO/nwUCDFJ0ecuYuqAC6hdsqfpA=; b=WA+A30mlBl0AGtY8zvqzAXSwFIpURQr4O1FsjE7ujnoIFaVPqypfr7oFQjPIbeNv7B GY99Gaze2ZSP5LaYsVVwO/1FhX6uM4sZie/nPXvDWtROgWDAUeG1Q8P0uZazeMEoJOq8 R6g/5u13F5yJBTI2IrSPOD+eHKlJWNGwT2M2lCyNsbhNsH4dKRjI5zEnrNzXvnrJPcdu ObIDv3GVw9DqUOSm7A2u2V957o+T3HHwLq2NZYEdHFOzrf7YPoONzxvfEMaKssO5Awxc TcxAGoCiWbYGxG1LJ7J3z/i7chwMlJRswsbIL0GqOPY35lKoW0Nw5ibiTjWahNPkBZsm dseQ==
Many thanks for the mail Bob, I might need to contact you to verify installation paths if I'm unable to solve it. What has me confused is how cmake is able to find the SDL installation (and everything compiles) but ld is unable to link with it - I'm quite out of ideas at the moment.
(You're correct in what I meant was that last time I compiled Hatari it was without the native OSX interface - but since then I've upgraded to Mavericks among other things and there's surely room for other things to have been broken)
I'll keep working on this and if there's anything to be learned that's not unique to my system I'll communicate what.