Re: [hatari-devel] Build errors on Mac

----- Troed Sångberg wrote:
> Hi Nicolas,
>
> Right you are :) Interesting cause, took me a while to figure out since
> Gui-Sdl builds just fine. It seems another utils.h is picked up during
> compilation of utils.c instead - renaming the one in src/includes and
> changing the corresponding include in utils.c works fine - it's what
> then includes SDL_types.h -> SDL_stdinc.h.
>
> Unfortunately I've then spent hours trying to understand why CMake
> find_package, or find_library for that matter, has no problem detecting my
> SDL install yet ld refuses to link it - complaining the framework cannot be
> found. Any resident Mac compiler feel free to chime in - I believe last
> time I compiled Hatari it was without SDL support although I'm not sure.
> I've tried forcing directories to no avail.
>
> /Troed

Hi,
CentOS 5 goofs with libtermcap, so I add -lterrmcap to
CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS:STRING
as shown below:

cmake -DCMAKE_C_FLAGS:STRING="-march=pentium3 -O3 -pipe" -DCMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS:STRING="-ltermcap --as-needed --strip-all" -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/user/hatari ..

Note that cmake differentiates between CFLAGS and LDFLAGS.

David