|Re: [hatari-devel] Build errors on Mac|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: "hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Build errors on Mac
- From: Bob Carpenter <bcripon89@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 14:33:52 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=if2/gAt1UAsR1Djogc1ZG/n/3pLWtLppHX5mfFbtcr8=; b=hLYthg1rSII63Cl7WiEAlh3Js1GVSlwSrjQEnVqQD9sszdxk4qLPGx2Btk3FIPutPS D5RhsxE1jJ74H/zBDzbra3XSzVcUwy+tGCvDCk8VS6+TJxTfzRXkhkjvth2EwZihDa6+ uXm2AtzPugsZc+qpVbr/3+TzngxkexseyHPxmDIqwf/WnDTcEl3z8TpkTDOXew3dajdn nbIvLUdx9jd8yi/vfoWIOIxbGhcg29vB3JAku7GAXJsGVABQL0E1E7VlA5Gx1W7RU9YA vMYXIawnuc8HDSfu2A0iGccCqM95LHvi3f1l2U+E5Qh7BpilZTqauc9IilZJ2aIlL2k2 KnaA==
Are you trying to compile Hatari with only the SDL interface? If so, I think I also had a linker error when trying to use any of the cmake flags besides -G Xcode.
I was trying to compile an SDL-only version when a change caused the OS X interface to stop compiling. I never got an SDL-only version to compile.
On Friday, January 31, 2014, Troed Sångberg <troed@xxxxxxxxxxx
Many thanks for the mail Bob, I might need to contact you to verify installation paths if I'm unable to solve it. What has me confused is how cmake is able to find the SDL installation (and everything compiles) but ld is unable to link with it - I'm quite out of ideas at the moment.
(You're correct in what I meant was that last time I compiled Hatari it was without the native OSX interface - but since then I've upgraded to Mavericks among other things and there's surely room for other things to have been broken)
I'll keep working on this and if there's anything to be learned that's not unique to my system I'll communicate what.