Re: [hatari-devel] Build errors on Mac

Troed,

Are you trying to compile Hatari with only the SDL interface? If so, I think I also had a linker error when trying to use any of the cmake flags besides -G Xcode.

I was trying to compile an SDL-only version when a change caused the OS X interface to stop compiling. I never got an SDL-only version to compile.

Bob C