Re: [hatari-devel] Diassembly output

 Hi Miro,

Am Fri, 24 Jan 2014 23:38:52 +0100
schrieb Miro Kropáček <miro.kropacek@xxxxxxxxx>:

> > Which instruction disassembler you're using?
> >
> Uh? Till now I had no idea, the default one, obviously.
>
> You can change it with:
>
> ---------------
> > > setopt --disasm help
> >
> Well, OK. Now I see I was using the 'ext' one which is ... nothing
> (the instructions are standard 68000). Changing it to 'uae' gives a
> disassembly output but yes, it's not very pretty. So the question
> is ... how to activate this magic ext disassembler?
>

> > What instructions and for what m68k CPU model your're
> > disassembling?
> >
> 68000 code
>

> > What "d pc" shows in this case?
> >
> Same (dc.w)

Are you using the latest hg version of Hatari or a version that is
already a little bit older? Nicolar recently had a similar problem (end
of decemeber IIRC), which only occured with a certain GCC version. See
this mail thread for details:
http://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel/2013/12/msg00059.html
Nicolas fixed the bug, so it should not occur with the latest hg
version anymore. If it still persists for the latest version for you,
may I ask which GCC version you used for compiling Hatari?