Re: [hatari-devel] Display problem in Paradox latest demo

I suppose nobody is doing nightly builds for OS X? As usual I'm too lame
to compile hatari.

"CMake Error: Parse error in cache file
/Users/ae/Atari/Source/hatari/CMakeCache.txt. Offending entry:
/SDKs/MacOSX10.9.sdk"

I'm afraid there's no nightly build, but there should be enough people using OSX here to help you.

I just compiled the OS X version of Hatari. It compiled successfully for me. I compiled using the default generated Xcode project. I specifically removed the IPF framework so I was compiling without IPF support.

Bob C