[hatari-devel] Display problem in Paradox latest demo

just wanted to inform that Hatari doesn't display Paradox newest STe demo properly (released today).

As far as I can tell, the entire demo runs at 60 Hz, which is a bit unusual in itself, but the final screen also appear to remove the lower border at 60 Hz. I think Neochrome Master might be the only other program to do that?

The result is that Hatari freaks out pretty bad, it jumps from low/medres randomly (set Hatari without zoom then you'll see the window change size constantly) and there is garbage graphics displayed as well.

Tested on Hatari 1.7.0 on OS X 10.9.

Demo download: http://files.dhs.nu/party/sillyventure2013/iag2_fin.zip

--
Anders Eriksson