Re: [hatari-devel] Improved timings for the FDC emulation

On 07/12/2013 22:54, David Savinkoff wrote:

Hi,
I did some testing and observed:

- EmuTOS displays only Drive B: when both floppy drives are turned
   ON (AND) NO hard drive is specified. (should display both drives)

- TOS 2.06 UK crashes with 4 Bombs when both floppy drives are turned
   OFF (AND) NO hard drive is specified. (please try on real ST)

Hello

Thanks, I will have a look at this later (although there might be some error in EmuTos drive detection, as I wrote in an earlier mail to Roger Burrows)