Re: [hatari-devel] Improved timings for the FDC emulation

----- Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> On 23/11/2013 23:53, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> > On 23/11/2013 23:29, David Savinkoff wrote:
> >> - a floppy drive can be ON and have a floppy inserted
> >> - a floppy drive can be ON and have a floppy not inserted
> >> - a floppy drive can be OFF and have a floppy inserted
> >> - a floppy drive can be OFF and have a floppy not inserted
> >>

> Hello
>
> I added 2 separate options --drive-a and --drive-b to enable/disable a
> floppy drive, whether a disk image is inserted or not (I also removed
> the possibility to disable a drive by giving an empty filename).
> This will be more consistent with the UI options.
>
> Nicolas

Hi,
I did some testing and observed:

- EmuTOS displays only Drive B: when both floppy drives are turned
  ON (AND) NO hard drive is specified. (should display both drives)

- TOS 2.06 UK crashes with 4 Bombs when both floppy drives are turned
  OFF (AND) NO hard drive is specified. (please try on real ST)

Sincerely,
David Savinkoff

ps.
I found that: (official build)
http://download.tuxfamily.org/hatari/1.7.0/hatari-1.7.0_windows.zip
works with wine-1.2.3 (winehq.org) Windows(tm) non-emulator,
however; (CHS build)
http://antarctica.no/~hatari/latest/windows/hatari-win32.zip
doesn't. I'm surprised.

BTW keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to the best
Hatari and EmuTOS yet.