Re: [hatari-devel] Improved timings for the FDC emulation

On 29 Nov 2013 at 15:59, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> On 24/11/2013 00:23, Roger Burrows wrote:
> > I can post a summary here of how EmuTOS does drive detection, if that would
> be
> > helpful.  If there's an error in the logic, I'll certainly fix it.
> >

> Yes, that's would be interesting to post the summary; from the traces of
> emutos 0.91, the detection seems not correct to me.

Well, I finally got around to looking at the EmuTOS code and I'm sure you're
right.  Thanks for your helpful log of the problem and suggestions.  I also
remembered that I have some uncommitted patches for floppy support.  So I'll
combine the two and come up with a patch to check against real hardware as well
as Hatari.

Roger