Re: [hatari-devel] Improved timings for the FDC emulation

On 23/11/2013 23:53, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
On 23/11/2013 23:29, David Savinkoff wrote:
- a floppy drive can be ON and have a floppy inserted
- a floppy drive can be ON and have a floppy not inserted
- a floppy drive can be OFF and have a floppy inserted
- a floppy drive can be OFF and have a floppy not inserted

I agree the command line doesn't allow to specify drive off with
inserted floppy, but I don't think it's necessary/really useful. At
first, I thought about having a separare "drive on/off" flag, but I used
the same behaviour as "-d" when an empty dir name is given.

In most cases you might want to start Hatari with a drive turned off,
having a floppy or not in it doesn't really matter since the drive is
off anyway. You can insert one latter in the UI if you really want.

Maybe I'll add a separate parameter later.

Hello

I added 2 separate options --drive-a and --drive-b to enable/disable a floppy drive, whether a disk image is inserted or not (I also removed the possibility to disable a drive by giving an empty filename).
This will be more consistent with the UI options.