Re: [hatari-devel] Display problem in Paradox latest demo

On Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 1:26 PM, Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm afraid there's no nightly build, but there should be enough people using OSX here to help you

Actually I did the initial work for builds for each commit on OSX;

https://github.com/denizt/hatari
https://travis-ci.org/denizt/hatari

Sent as;
http://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel/2013/10/msg00021.html

I was planning to write a simple script to keep up the hg repos and github repo in sync coupled with publishing of artifacts so anyone can get their hands on the latest build. Unfortunately, haven't had the time to do those, any contribution is welcome.

cheers,
-deniz