Re: [hatari-devel] HD floppy disk support in Hatari mercurial version

On 24/11/2013 05:46, Bob Carpenter wrote:
Nicolas,

I tried the latest snapshot from today. HD floppies are working, but
only if you are using 8Mhz. Once I selected anything faster, I received
the "Data on the disk in drive A: may be damaged" error.

Bob C

Hello

you're right, I did on my tests in STF mode and didn't really check with a faster cpu mode. With 16 or 32 MHz, standard DD floppies don't work either, it's not limited to HD/ED disks (that's a problem with converting angular position in cpu cycles)

I will fix that later.