Re: [hatari-devel] HD floppy disk support in Hatari mercurial version

On 24/11/2013 20:23, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:

you're right, I did on my tests in STF mode and didn't really check with
a faster cpu mode. With 16 or 32 MHz, standard DD floppies don't work
either, it's not limited to HD/ED disks (that's a problem with
converting angular position in cpu cycles)

I will fix that later.

Hello

the fdc emulation will work correctly now when using x2 or x4 cpu speed. I tested with DD and ED floppies. It also works in Falcon mode, but I still have a case to improve in that mode (Falcon is different because the FDC runs at 16 MHz instead of 8 MHz)