|Re: [hatari-devel] HD floppy disk support in Hatari mercurial version|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: "hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] HD floppy disk support in Hatari mercurial version
- From: Bob Carpenter <bcripon89@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 15:27:38 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=NcJg6tqxWGWGt4O06g4NISBbsUa6EIMLa0EME8WbMHE=; b=c5xdMkGEoOc25cKUJaCPJPp1EuDol0DIiRt5pM5u1aQzwAhEvxGNUKehMVOhxKa65y SOZDfb31uBcx0hzOuv9x3N2fsGj/TIrPm3DQun41tPh9l5p+Vp2yVM1D3rrjIDPlalHI InSoKsnA14frd+JX330w+M/wc76pmN12MArjnKWNn5EXwA4Lden0aSCPWGSBr6/LqCaa KYiCOORasyr4mtfqfkPVP7vmm4t8pcjJQLpeW8dOW+2CGgQp1a2be98k55azXO3hYcR7 ZYvV8+6ww0P90Z94Cx4a2DWha29kH5PUyWINpcVEzxpFo+RaOl3imHORoyXa0DNbrU1i m3iw==
I will try this later today. I tried some of the earlier snapshots since I saw mentions of floppy disk changes, but I did not see a change.
On Saturday, November 23, 2013, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
On 21/10/2013 00:56, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
On 20/10/2013 17:32, Bob Carpenter wrote:
I just had reason to download the current Hatari development snapshot.
When I recompiled it, I noticed that the HD floppy support that was
working had failed again.
Could someone else try this and see if they have the same problem with
the current snapshot? Thanks.
I just tested it and it's indeed broken due to the recent FDC's changes
for better drives' speed support. I will fix it soon.
I completed the changes in the fdc's emulation I was talking about, and as part of it HD/ED should now be supported in a much more "elegant" way by simulating x2 or x4 clocks (and x2 x4 track length) as would do the real HW.