Re: [hatari-devel] HD floppy disk support in Hatari mercurial version

On 21/10/2013 00:56, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
On 20/10/2013 17:32, Bob Carpenter wrote:
I just had reason to download the current Hatari development snapshot.
When I recompiled it, I noticed that the HD floppy support that was
working had failed again.

Could someone else try this and see if they have the same problem with
the current snapshot? Thanks.

Bob C

Hello

I just tested it and it's indeed broken due to the recent FDC's changes
for better drives' speed support. I will fix it soon.

Nicolas

Hello

I completed the changes in the fdc's emulation I was talking about, and as part of it HD/ED should now be supported in a much more "elegant" way by simulating x2 or x4 clocks (and x2 x4 track length) as would do the real HW.