Re: [hatari-devel] Reeking rubber analysis

Ah, ok
I'll have to test them on my falcon one of these days.

But at least, I think the ST palette may need the $fff mask.
I've thrown a little look at video.c and it seems that the st palettes are masked ($777 for stf palette and $fff for ste palette). So I think it may be the same for the Falcon ST palette (but I can be wrong here).

Your advice ?

Regards

Laurent