Re: [hatari-devel] Reeking rubber analysis

I wanted to do the same patch tonight, but as you've done it, it's perfect.
I'm happy this game works under hatari now.

By the way, while having a look at the videl code, I saw that many registers should be set to 0 on certain bits (like for the falcon palette).

For example : in the StColorRegsWrite, a $fff mask should be applied to the colors

The same for the registers that don't use all the bits.

Do you agree with that ?

Regards

Laurent