Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari debugger question

On 10 August 2013 16:51, Douglas Little <doug694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

In your case, you would need to add "mfp_all" to the traces to really get MFP specific informations (including the PC)

Aha, that is probably what I want.. Thanks again. :)

I tested this and it does work - but only if the value actually changes. If the read/write had no effect it won't report the event. I suppose that makes sense for debugging state changes but it does make finding code which hits those registers more difficult.

I think it might be enough to do what I want, combined with some manual inspection in nearby code. I'll see how I get on. Thanks.

D.