|Re: [hatari-devel] mouse grab/capture|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: "hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] mouse grab/capture
- From: Bob Carpenter <bcripon89@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 06:56:17 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=gQhnlwRTOF/Kd/15KDL6CLhA14VugH25lfLcjFYIO3k=; b=wikBoKZB2j5rPbeF8Si1Bfp7kpaMCGds1GjYn9zMlkqDhMbZvwRlds6u4o0yy8XHgV ajY6umnxvqN/YL+2eJa4PfIHoDyXDppmYfHzxtau/bZKFvUsVp6lfhjShkY/HmhbIZpT W/QSM1Cw5/MEQvqWXC9UcLkrCaOaOa+8M7PqFH9SrJe1366r8pDUaRtWMIBO8M5Miris Obw4mH+N+xHjhtxuiCJE+EQ1hEJ524rHCLq7I6drcP13sZGPtjsaMp/AFtZW8PZmbemM ZwTg+JC7DsEtIPUFsq36Pd5iNrEfDoAOkkOfoGgpaYs5iMU+phtyzEwmRV9LkzFkAQDg VEqQ==
On OS X, the mouse grab shortcut is Cmd-M. I'm trying to remember if that is also the keyboard shortcut to minimize a window. I have never had it grab the mouse unless I hit Cmd-M.
On Wednesday, July 10, 2013, Douglas Little wrote:
Thanks for the response.
This is actually a Cygwin build, so it could be something specific to Cygwin+XWin.
I'll check the ALT+M shortcut to see what effect it has on that build...