Re: [hatari-devel] Preliminary Hatari 1.7.0 OSX Build Example

On 28/06/2013 19:29, Jerome Vernet wrote:
Le 28/06/13 18:46, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
I don't know ; I would leave it for now as I don't know what it's used
for. I think it's needed when compiling with SDL, doesn't SDL require
X11 ?
Not on MacOsX ! SDL is Cocoa native.

We would need someone to try to remove X11 files from his mac and see if it still compiles. If it's OK, we could remove the requirement.