Re: [hatari-devel] Preliminary Hatari 1.7.0 OSX Build Example

Le 28/06/13 00:32, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
Can you check if it correctly fixes "CONFDIR" ? If so, I will modify CMakeLists.txt. But does it means that OSX applications are not using /etc to store a default config file ? (I don't know OSX that much)
It's better to embbed all the thing needed (ETOS.img, defaults) in the Ressources folder inside Hatari.app bundle.
So it's even better to add on line 236:

if(ENABLE_OSX_BUNDLE)
        add_definitions(-DALERT_HOOKS=1)
        add_definitions(-DCONFDIR=\"../Resources\")
    else()
        add_definitions(-DCONFDIR=\"${ETCDIR}\")
endif()

No ?

More Over, it's better to disable HAVE_X11 (even if X11 dev files are installed: is there any use of X11 library under MacOsX ?).

One thing more: the winuae core also build, I do not have any error now. It broke my XCode project, but I may find the way to make it working again.

Here is à link to Hatari 1.7 with the new core winuae:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4nluij9ksd2i8uv/Hatari-winuae-x86.zip
Share it !

Options box are different from the old core (more CPU option) and need to be redefined on mac GUI. But it's working OK.

Do you plan to switch definittly on the new core one day ?