|Re: [hatari-devel] Status of current dev version on OSX ?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: "hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Status of current dev version on OSX ?
- From: Bob Carpenter <bcripon89@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 19:28:52 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=Os2F56yUcSulruDnPAs34oHkHRtR889U0OL74SSiqqA=; b=EiWfSlTm/oXx3VOVEZtsSzrWtPQ0R9eUdVnE8s+c+1Z93WxGCp0z3FE+yUxiiRau47 BO5uwXwmEYAEkxLlwOuhe6YIRL5l75m41VzEaQiZQOXOStrakPOrxWI9oYeY7Mln3HsU 5yf7Bz7TiCO6kpnU6F42cOqk0AqSutJCc3pZGQXZtq5h+v5lcC5F8As/ZhmPm+8R6FJ3 1XUhgqY1jmAwvcnTlajoVWeWjO9VrcfLW+34ht/TxSSzrkxFIejjKgFDY9/DkFb7Acq9 NtawaV6QzFOTIaPxX3gQayjoB+1F2J4HhHTNYxf3CAsRiuvIfBUEIVouOp9QIdhQlJWY P39Q==
I will let nativ know that. I have 10.8.4 and I was able to run your build without a problem. I did not do a complete systems test, but I was able to run Hatari full screen and play a couple of games.
On Monday, June 10, 2013, Jerome Vernet wrote:
Le 10/06/13 14:05, Bob Carpenter a
I put the link to the pre-1.7 version onto atari-forum. Nativ
was able to run your UB on a PPC Mac running 10.5.
Nice. It will not run on 10.4. I need to build it on my MDD. It's
not also tested on 10.8.
I was also able to run the pre-1.7 version. I did notice a
couple of places where the English localization file is still in
French. However, the option for fast FDC access was easy enough
Strange, I will look why.
On Tuesday, May 21, 2013, Jerome Vernet wrote:
13:53, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
Seems to be OK, at least with the old core. I never used the
cmake build system, only my own XCode project.
as Hatari 1.7 is coming soon, did the people using OSX
encountered any problem lately when compiling ? Is
everything up to date at least for the SDL version ?
I have some change and bugs corrected to the Cocoa Macosx
build wich may need to be added to the repo. Someone else also
tried, but it was more difficult for him to build with the