|Re: [hatari-devel] Status of current dev version on OSX ?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: "hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Status of current dev version on OSX ?
- From: Bob Carpenter <bcripon89@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 07:05:28 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=gaMyk4rnfpwz1QOX81uUkIcGMJtYsWSEglBQLNyauSQ=; b=zsz7bVPJ7JMR2N5UUgRac+7cEVcaC6FnW32UxbA2S2SHfQXUn81H2MioQb22e4Qew0 Oa6yaVK5M9/4nYOp14pv73YyRsJAbtihrgJ0fL0qkygdfcHGrTZqF8JvsY3ZdvRrPNMl /iNwDkFAod3QPcQ9XnaV9hVzwJf5suUFrC2Iytt6lErs9yXSDG+DWhGjvLX1rWaZYt6Q 9Cs2vf0Bcz4wqOySSRjApej/yGna2IxixIi/HTwQrmw+7EL+C0XlcxSLNwojNvrLfsNe 1w2vXAAQgBCKFaR82Rgu6Z642BfwAHJe9OqXzGit43aWR4E6DQJVgp6JEBa6MGNpSr1G GLIg==
I put the link to the pre-1.7 version onto atari-forum. Nativ was able to run your UB on a PPC Mac running 10.5. I was also able to run the pre-1.7 version. I did notice a couple of places where the English localization file is still in French. However, the option for fast FDC access was easy enough to understand.
On Tuesday, May 21, 2013, Jerome Vernet wrote:
Le 21/05/13 13:53, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
Seems to be OK, at least with the old core. I never used the cmake build system, only my own XCode project.
as Hatari 1.7 is coming soon, did the people using OSX encountered any problem lately when compiling ? Is everything up to date at least for the SDL version ?
I have some change and bugs corrected to the Cocoa Macosx build wich may need to be added to the repo. Someone else also tried, but it was more difficult for him to build with the cmake system.