Re: [hatari-devel] Status of current dev version on OSX ?

Le 10/06/13 14:05, Bob Carpenter a écrit :
Jerome,

I put the link to the pre-1.7 version onto atari-forum. Nativ was able to run your UB on a PPC Mac running 10.5. I was also able to run the pre-1.7 version. I did notice a couple of places where the English localization file is still in French. However, the option for fast FDC access was easy enough to understand.

Here is a new build, with english correct localization, and the 10.4ppc build.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jea19cu9vss6ynk/Hatari1.7pre.zip

Jerome

Bob C