Re: [hatari-devel] Status of current dev version on OSX ?

On 10/06/2013 21:51, Jerome Vernet wrote:
Le 10/06/13 14:05, Bob Carpenter a écrit :
Jerome,

I put the link to the pre-1.7 version onto atari-forum. Nativ was able
to run your UB on a PPC Mac running 10.5. I was also able to run the
pre-1.7 version. I did notice a couple of places where the English
localization file is still in French. However, the option for fast FDC
access was easy enough to understand.

Here is a new build, with english correct localization, and the 10.4ppc
build.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jea19cu9vss6ynk/Hatari1.7pre.zip

Hello

does this require an updated zip of all the files you sent a few days ago ? If so, could you post the new version of gui-osx files ?