[hatari-devel] Crash with ENABLE_SMALL_MEM

 Hi!

There is currently a problem when compiling Hatari with
ENABLE_SMALL_MEM set.
It crashes when DmaSnd_Init() calls DmaSnd_Reset() because the IoMem
pointer is not initialized at that point in time yet - it only becomes
available when Reset_ST() has been called for the first time.

Since Reset_ST() calls DmaSnd_Reset() anyways, I wonder why we need the
DmaSnd_Init() function at all. After a quick check with the
function removed, everything still seems to work fine, so has anybody
objections if I remove DmaSnd_Init() ?

 Regards,