Re: [hatari-devel] Status of current dev version on OSX ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 16 juin 2013 à 23:51, Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx> a

> Hello
>
> I found other files that were not present in the HG repo until now :
>
> - SDLMain.xib in English.lproj/ and French.lproj/ ; there were some SDLMain.nib/ directories before, but not anymore ?
Nib files are not used anymore. Xib files      Are the new format. They are text files -versus binary for nib- you can delete nib directory.

> - disk.icns ; is it needed ?
Yes, for one window if I remember.

> - Hatari Help Folder/ has the same files as English.lproj/AideHatari/ and  French.lproj/AideHatari/ ; are all 3 dir needed ? This looks like some duplicated files.
They are copy of the doc directory, and copied as resources in the app. Should be translated also.