Re: [hatari-devel] Status of current dev version on OSX ?

Le 09/06/13 21:08, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
Hello

the archive contains all the files, as well as diff_mosx.diff (same files, but in a diff ?) and diff_mosx.diff.zip (same file, but zipped).

Is this enough to just apply diff_mosx.diff to current dev tree, or are there others things to do ?
Forget the diff file, it's an old file to be removed. The whole directory may be updated.

There's also a tos.img file, I don't think it belongs to the diff ?

This TOS.IMG file is copied by my XCode project into the App bundle. I should take it somewhere else. You can remove it.

Jerome