Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari 1.7.0 has been released

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 3:20 PM, Anders Eriksson <ae@xxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Jun 2013, Christer Solskogen wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 10:46 PM, Anders Eriksson <ae@xxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> CMake Error: Parse error in cache file
>>> /Users/ae/Downloads/h/hatari-1.7.0/CMakeCache.txt. Offending entry:
>>> /SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk
>>>

>> Try a clean checkout.
>> I had no problem compiling (tip) with WinUAE-core.
>> ./configure --enable-winuae-cpu
>> make -j8
>

> Hello,
>
> yes of course it was a clean depack from the 1.7 release. I've got 10.8.4
> with Xcode 4.6.3 (incl. cli tools).
>
> Some people tell you to use cmake, some to run configure, and others to use
> some homecooked Xcode project. This is the first time I see "make -j8"
> whatever that means. Let's try (again, from a clean depack of the 1.7
> archive).

configure is cmake :-) It's just a wrapper for it. the -jX option to
tell make how make jobs it can run simultaneously. Since my iMac has 8
cores, I run 8 jobs.
I've tried compiling from the tarball, and that also works fine. I run
the same OSX version and Xcode as you do.
But what I do, that you probably don't, is that I have installed
something called homebrew, and I've used that to install the
dependencies. homebrew also have a recipie for hatari.

--
chs,