|Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari 1.7.0 has been released|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari 1.7.0 has been released
- From: Christer Solskogen <christer.solskogen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 19:58:06 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=h702iffCdG0zCUvUupdoWh5YXUcRDM0YFgOfzfFWpRc=; b=I41PQH/RbM8PvuqW0078GANRnRCS6ImAY2NC0/rzXuGseoKM11p837gs9B7pknH6gC F/Iw0Jb/0RL247PD4e7HZYQyQQzFqs1GK2+5VNCtqB+cDcEFcR1YnB2KVNivlCTPM8nn irVxTDaUzd43zT5f8Y3typjgfqHiBOWcBSbEWAjj0NJl/hvh0wmVClSRH5ktA8yC4aEZ C2GQJ+q5mp4EsjXrHgHHXq5NhVtt4jzhVJ8p1/MMkZBmpXk0ThGTcbIl1CbF1f84pw2s wagQfsMtUur3O2NmJsKaZgRxM3UXtZX+UA3BmuGsCTIOcEDFZCGYl97dTFrMIcNOk89S 06Vw==
On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 3:20 PM, Anders Eriksson <ae@xxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Jun 2013, Christer Solskogen wrote:
>> On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 10:46 PM, Anders Eriksson <ae@xxxxxx> wrote:
>>> CMake Error: Parse error in cache file
>>> /Users/ae/Downloads/h/hatari-1.7.0/CMakeCache.txt. Offending entry:
>> Try a clean checkout.
>> I had no problem compiling (tip) with WinUAE-core.
>> ./configure --enable-winuae-cpu
>> make -j8
> yes of course it was a clean depack from the 1.7 release. I've got 10.8.4
> with Xcode 4.6.3 (incl. cli tools).
> Some people tell you to use cmake, some to run configure, and others to use
> some homecooked Xcode project. This is the first time I see "make -j8"
> whatever that means. Let's try (again, from a clean depack of the 1.7
configure is cmake :-) It's just a wrapper for it. the -jX option to
tell make how make jobs it can run simultaneously. Since my iMac has 8
cores, I run 8 jobs.
I've tried compiling from the tarball, and that also works fine. I run
the same OSX version and Xcode as you do.
But what I do, that you probably don't, is that I have installed
something called homebrew, and I've used that to install the
dependencies. homebrew also have a recipie for hatari.