Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari 1.7.0 has been released

On Mon, 24 Jun 2013, Christer Solskogen wrote:

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 10:46 PM, Anders Eriksson <ae@xxxxxx> wrote:

CMake Error: Parse error in cache file
/Users/ae/Downloads/h/hatari-1.7.0/CMakeCache.txt. Offending entry:
/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk

Try a clean checkout.
I had no problem compiling (tip) with WinUAE-core.
./configure --enable-winuae-cpu
make -j8

Hello,

yes of course it was a clean depack from the 1.7 release. I've got 10.8.4 with Xcode 4.6.3 (incl. cli tools).

Some people tell you to use cmake, some to run configure, and others to use some homecooked Xcode project. This is the first time I see "make -j8" whatever that means. Let's try (again, from a clean depack of the 1.7 archive).

Make Error: Parse error in cache file /Users/ae/Downloads/h/hatari-1.7.0/CMakeCache.txt. Offending entry: /SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk

But as I said, I'm the wrong person to debug this, someone else have to build the Falcon version of the binary.

--
Anders Eriksson
ae@xxxxxx     http://www.dhs.nu/