Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari v1.7 release?

On 20/05/2013 22:53, Eero Tamminen wrote:
Hi,

On sunnuntai 19 toukokuu 2013, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
So, unless I have time to fix it in the next days, I think Hatari 1.7
will have to be released without this :(

Couple of GEMDOS emulation issues came up on EmuTOS list.
I would like to get them fixed before release.

I might not have time for that before next week though,
I hope that's not a problem.

	- Eero

No problem, take your time :)

I finally added angular position / spin in the FDC ; not everything is ready yet and I will need to test a lot of programs that do specific FDC accesses to avoid regressions, but this gives good results so far.

Better wait 1 or 2 weeks do to the release, instead of doing a 1.7.1 in one month :) Also, people can used the precompiled windows binaries in the meantime or compile from the sources.