Re: [hatari-devel] Opinions on Hatari profiler "user interface"?

Le 04/04/2013 00:55, Douglas Little a écrit :

    You know me by the time, I won't say anything until it's over. ;)

Now you've got us extra curious :)

    It's something new (not related to Beats of Rage).
    It's about 60% finished and I'm already quite pleased about the result.
    But it's a secret ;) (I know, a secret on a mailing list ... <:oD)

Ok but you're leaking secrets already! We now know it involves DSP and
is performance critical. :) mmm, interesting.

I have to add thanks to everyone here (esp. Eero recently) for the very
useful Hatari 'programming tool' which has been a big help to me working
on Falcon code. It would probably have been too difficult to restart on
such projects without it, and the profiler allows a new level
optimization to be achieved. Great work.

And it might be related to drawing lines or clipping or something ? :)