Re: [hatari-devel] Most wanted debugger/profiler feature or convenience? (DSP)

I did first implement these options for DSP debugging itself (when I used to code it) and then to help me finding bugs in the DSP (by looking at the exchanges between the 68030 and the DSP). Of course, if someone has another needs, just ask and I'll see what I can do.

Actually, I use the dsp_host_command and the dsp_host_interface commands (nearly never the SSI actually).

Best regards
Laurent