Re: [hatari-devel] Most wanted debugger/profiler feature or convenience? (Blitter/LED)

On torstai 11 huhtikuu 2013, Francis Bullen wrote:
> On 11 Apr 2013, at 20:38, Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > So, there would need to be an option with which user (developer) can
> > specify what HW activity is shown by the statusbar LED.

Sorry, I might have been a bit unclear.  While statusbar actually has
several LEDs, there's only single overlay LED (when statusbar is disabled).
But even with statusbar LEDs there's a problem with space...

> Hello. It actually adds a new blitter LED to the status bar rather than
> overload an existing one.

Besides the LED, the patch also adds a long string for it:
-       const char *text[MAX_DRIVE_LEDS] = { "A:", "B:", "HD:" };
+       const char *text[MAX_DRIVE_LEDS] = { "A:", "B:", "HD:", "Blitter" };

In Atari (Falcon) screen sizes that will result in the right side
content of the statusbar not being anymore visible.  If I remember
correctly, the current statusbar content is maximum that fits into
the statusbar in all screen modes.

I.e. if something is added to statusbar, something else needs to be
removed from it to make it all fit...