Re: [hatari-devel] Overscan Oddity

Hi Nicolas,

I thought the "overscan oddity" was a bug that needed fixing.
However; "Don't fix it, if it ain't broke." ;)

Maybe 400x300 (and other video modes) could be center
cropped for visual realism (and visual appeal).
Note that a 'real monitor' crops the image.

Hatari should maintain realism and useability as its
primary function. Video debug output (all pixels in place)
should be the option.

416x312 is fine (but needs optional cropping). I thought
400x300 would include cropping if there was a bug. 400x300
still needs optional cropping, thus, is feature incomplete.
I mistook it as a bug as seen in the Ste Earth demo.

David