Re: [hatari-devel] Loading symbol info from program DRI/GST symbol table

You could try whether "OPT X+" would give you longer symbol names
as DRI symbols are limited to 8 characters...

I was just about to write again for this.
The perfect combo is D+,X+

Great news.
Hatari becomes a really powerful tool for coding nowadays.

Laurent

PS : forget my last asking.
With the TAB completion, it's quite easy to get the label I need nearly immediatly.

Laurent