Re: [hatari-devel] Loading symbol info from program DRI/GST symbol table

According to my Devpac v2 manual, Devpac's linker generates DRI symbol table
with "-D" option and "-X" option produces extended symbol information
(hopefully same as GST).
If I'm not mistaken, you can set this directly in Devpac, either in Options or as OPT directive directly in the source. For example OPT D- disables symbols, I guess OPT D+ enables them.

As for GCC, at least by default GCC outputs a.out format symbol table,
I don't know whether there's an option to generate DRI/GST format.
-Wl,--traditional-format

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org