Re: [hatari-devel] Loading symbol info from program DRI/GST symbol table

On maanantai 08 huhtikuu 2013, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
> In my code, all my symbols are in lower case.
> The compiler or the hatari debugger transforms them in UPPER case.

Hatari debugger doesn't do anything like that.

Does "OPT X+" instead of, or in addition to "OPT D+",
fix the symbol table your linker generates?

> Would it be possible to make them case insensitive ?
>
> For example, I wanted to :
>  > d my_function
>
> Unrecognized number prefix in 'my_function'!
> Invalid address value 'my_function'!

Use TAB completion.  Symbol name TAB-completion *is* case-insensitive,
and it completes the name to correct case.

Note that symbol name matching (done after you press enter)
itself must be case-sensitive, because e.g. C language is case
sensitive ("foobar" and "FOOBAR" are different symbols).

	- Eero