|Re: [hatari-devel] UI/SDL problem with WinUAE build on OSX?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] UI/SDL problem with WinUAE build on OSX?
- From: Douglas Little <doug694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 16:39:49 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=j5VhBHATmvBwounuBvPBjZ3i7PP6y6jod57BgfDfKYo=; b=a9Vy2iMMKmDQb63Ouvr+AZ/GmHwG5FSbRzZJi7xyML3EaN+OaXBfVMGLdbdNlEAH8G OpdAoWdKawRzzwdAQgh+DABCSYHT4lOWs6dyWXzCga18TKLvjaNkeWonrsJMLNM1ho7+ CgicOTCqO133LLJrNs82bN5s3sRxiGxzDfcQPalFPqoYhW+RSmjlY8gssD7G7LucKnOT PVHkRNDpxxQUI4vm1/XK8/t5TlaSJakJWEoWjFJJS/dtr7XTHcNmFOaxF+N59Vyhz1VS Hnms49E3uxgXH9ePaEoZ8NSbq+QwxbBy3ZoSaqL10Uklbbq/3sR8T38HyqH7/jnGQYfj poRg==
Ok, thanks. I was building it directly with gcc from the shell (not using XCode IDE but the compiler that's installed with it). It was built with OSX 10.8.2, not sure which version of XCode is installed but fairly recent.
I'll take another look at building with XCode.