|Re: [hatari-devel] UI/SDL problem with WinUAE build on OSX?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] UI/SDL problem with WinUAE build on OSX?
- From: Douglas Little <doug694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 16:41:01 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=n2wbWNC4uiT8ozVtQOsLhCgP0U3SnSW61JBAmbwFV4o=; b=UZnqSfdhUrpGA36CgYVRiO5vyc2VLXxzxZ7k53rkkN44GuB7RFZTCagoD/qf/gwNZq NFfqZ7g0mcCL5lH1vy5Buym6Ek43IGXXxM37QMqiGLh7aUY8tj+Oos9XWuGSRQLJzpQQ 4f5BNxWksWctMaQsdJsab3yRc+IlwGC+wazYaeaLpcUNOOBIdSzXRdpvbE1AfBRlsW1w BdFG4Lmh+ybfpCx2jW5q06V5fo+BM1Z0dHkILgSR739uZhFO2BEx9A2Tf7h0WRuypq7I CJISavsi34nlnGy90El+UOwrmGRfY1NnTtdPkaW9OhqRX/tnvu3+rlkU3zVv8iGThb4v vhfw==
It might be worth mentioning that the SDL package I used was taken from the SDL site and built from source too - and it was painful to get working. Perhaps a bundled version would work better.